The Bizarre Bazaar

Cindy Ciotta, Assistant Editor

If you’ve noticed the beautifully colorful posters hanging around the school advertising the Bazaar, you probably wondered what they mean. It was most likely obvious by the ~artistic~ skills in the poster that NAHS created it, but I am here to tell you what the Bizarre Bazaar is all about and how you can seriously improve your next Friday night.

Come out and support National Art Honor Society on Friday, April 6 at by attending NAHS’s hosting of the very first “Bizarre Bazaar”. The event will be held from 6:00 to 10:00 PM in the small gym of KHS.

You can expect a fun tie-dye party, a dodge ball game, a movie night, concessions for purchase, meme stickers, and crafts! Comfort Colors Bob Ross shirts will be available for purchase for a discounted price, and if you purchase a shirt at the event, then tie-dye will be complimentary. Bringing your own white t-shirt is also encouraged and tie-dye will cost five dollars.

Attendance is free to all! Students, friends, and family members can find more information from any NAHS member, Mrs. McNutt, or Mrs. Carter, room 1616.

Whether you’re looking for the perfect date night, family night, or even just something fun to do with friends on a Friday night, The Bizarre Bazaar is not something you’ll want to miss.

NAHS is expecting a great turnout, so join the crowd, enjoy a relaxing movie night, delicious snacks, crafts, a fun time with friends and family, and leave with a beautiful new tie-dyed shirt! See you there!