KHS Varsity Choir Performance

Cindy Ciotta, Assistant Editor

December is finally here, which means that Christmas lights will be strung up and holiday music will be on the radio everywhere. It’s one thing to hear classic holiday songs on the radio, but to hear the songs live in concert brings it to a whole other level. Get in the Christmas spirit the right way and go see Keller High School’s choir sing your favorite songs!  

Keller High School’s Varsity Choir will be performing December 3 at a concert at University Christian Church located in Fort Worth. The choir will showcase “Sleigh Ride,” “Away in a Manger,” “The Twelve Days of Christmas,” “Silent Night,”, and more! The music will be accompanied by guitar and sung by the choir and audience members who choose to sing along.

Dr. Jerry McCoy is the artistic director for the Fort Worth Chorale and has been directing choir programs for high schools for the last decade. He is known for bringing “inspirational and magical touch to the performances.”

The Fort Worth Chorale will host three incredible concert performances:

Sunday, December 3, at 3:30 pm, Keller High School will perform at the University Christian Church in Fort Worth, with Chi Chi King as the conductor.

OMonday, December 4, at 7:30 pm, hosted at Trinity United Methodist Church in Arlington, the Oakridge School Choir will perform with Andy Stewart as the conductor.

Tuesday, December 5, at 7:30pm, White’s Chapel United Methodist Church, in Southlake.

Tickets on sale now: www.fortworthchorale.org/tickets/ | 817-485-2500 | at the door!