She focuses on your special moments…and shoots

Chrissa+Hibbitts

Chrissa Hibbitts

Chrissa Hibbitts

Emily Semlow, Staff Writer

Keller High School is full of unrecognized talent. There are great musicians, actors, writers, and so much more. But little do we know that there are also great photographers, Chrissa Hibbitts being one. Hibbitts is extremely humble about her skills, and though she claims she’s not unique, it’s obvious that she holds a special talent and passion for photography.

To share her love for photography with others, she has even taken her skills and formed a business of her own: CJ Photography.

“I take senior pictures, family pictures, and all that jazz,” she says with a smile on her face, proud of the accomplishments she has made.

On top of that, her business also offers wedding pictures and mini sessions. Hibbitts explained that a mini-session is a fifteen minute themed shoot, such as a Valentine’s Day themed photo shoot that includes props. Her shoots are also less expensive than most, costing $50 which includes a 30 minute shoot and an edited CD.

Besides the fact that she loves photography, and it’s a great way to make money from her passion, Hibbitts also loves all the different people she meets and gets to know. One client shared his story of how his family lost everything in Hurricane Katrina, including family photos. He sought out Hibbitts to help recreate genuine family memories to replace the ones they lost all those years ago.

Hibbitts is also a published photographer. Her photos have been featured on multiple Christmas cards and all of the senior pictures she takes will be in the yearbook this year. Her other accomplishments include winning second place in a State Fair contest where there were over 500 entrees.

“[I love photography because] what I capture with my camera is different from what everyone else sees. It gives a different perspective. I think that’s cool.”

If you decide that CJ Photography is the place for you to get your memorable pictures taken, then feel free to contact Chrissa Hibbitts with the information down below or ask for a business card if you see her in the hallway!

Phone Number: (817) 308-7374

Twitter: @chrissajune