Keller Softball

Kate Lang, Staff Writer

Kate Lang

Staff Writer

Keller Softball Season

Everyone at Keller High School knows that the Varsity Softball team is one of the most successful programs at school. These young women are known for winning the UIL State Championship almost every year. THsi year, the whole Keller HIgh School Family is hoping for another State Campionship RIng on each of the girl’s fingers. The Varsity Softball tema is currenlty ranked 4th in the State and 10th in the nation. The team did recieve a new Head Coach 2 years ago, Christina Gwyn-Barton. The girls have enjoyed her as a Head Coach and Role Model. The girls went 15-0 undefeated in the district play this season and overall 29-3-1. The girls head off into playoffs with lots of confidence and motivation to work hard to push throw to that state championship. The team willbe graduating six seniors after this season including Pitcher Dylann Kaderka, Outfielder Bella Oboyski, Outfielder Amanda DeSario, Outfielder Maggie Coleman, Pitcher Olivia Shimmin, and Outfielder Caroline Woodall. Keller High School Varsity Softball has been held to a high level of game for the past 10 years. With 3 Championships under their belt, the graduates of last year left a legacy that must be repected. Go to the Softball games on Tuesdays and Fridays. For Playoff game information look at Maxpreps’ website.