Top 10 TV Shows

Top 10 TV Shows

Armando Tellez, Staff Writer

How to Get Away With Murder

The show follows the story of a prestigious law professor who along with her students, gets caught up in a complicated murder plot.

The show stars Viola Davis, Charlie Weber, Liza Weil, Alfred Enoch, Jack Falahee, Aja Naomi King, Matt McGorry, and Karla Souza.

Grey’s Anatomy

The show follows the complicated lives of surgical interns, residents, and attending physicians at Seattle Grace Hospital, while also juggling with their own personal relationships and problems.

The show stars Ellen Pompeo, Sandra Oh, Katherine Heigl, Justin Chambers, T. R. Knight, Chandra Wilson, James Pickens, Jr., Isaiah Washington, Patrick Dempsey, Kate Walsh, and Sara Ramirez

Scandal

The show follows the interaction between the crisis management firm, Olivia Pope & Associates, and the White House as they struggle with the scandals surrounding the political scene.

The show stars Kerry Washington, Henry Ian Cusick, Columbus Short, Darby Stanchfield, Katie Lowes, Guillermo Díaz, Jeff Perry, Tony Goldwyn, Bellamy Young, Joshua Malina, Scott Foley, Portia de Rossi, Cornelius Smith Jr., Joe Morton.

The Walking Dead

The show follows the lives of a group trying to survive in a world overrun by zombies.

The show stars Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, Jeffrey DeMunn, Steven Yeun, Chandler Riggs, Norman Reedus, Lauren Cohan, Danai Gurira.

Game of Thrones

The show follows the conflict between feuding claimants for succession to the Iron Throne in a fictional land called Westeros. At the same time it introduces the coming of winter and the threats that come with it.

The show stars Emilia Clarke, Kit Harington, and Peter Dinklage.

Stranger Things

The show follows the investigation into the disappearance of a boy by his brother and mother, while dealing with supernatural forces.

The show stars Winona Ryder, David Harbour, Finn Wolfhard, Millie Bobby Brown, Gaten Matarazzo, Caleb McLaughlin, Natalia Dyer, Charlie Heaton, Cara Buono and Matthew Modine.

Quantico

The show follows the life of Alex Parrish, an FBI recruit who after graduating becomes the prime suspect of a terrorist attack.

The show stars Priyanka Chopra, Jake McLaughlin, Yasmine Al Massri, Johanna Braddy, Tate Ellington, Graham Rogers, Anabelle Acosta.

The Vampire Diaries

The show is about a fictional town called Mystic Falls, charged with supernatural influence, and the love triangle that ensues between Elena and the two vampires, Damon and Stefan Salvatore.

The show stars Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, and Ian Somerhalder.

The Originals

This is a spin-off from The Vampire Diaries, and follows the lives of the Mikaelsons, the original family of vampires, as they move to New Orleans to reclaim the city they once controlled.

The show stars Joseph Morgan, Daniel Gillies, and Claire Holt.

Arrow

This superhero shows follows Oliver Queen, a billionaire playboy who returns home after being stranded on an island to play the part of vigilante in Starling City with his weapon of choice, the bow and arrow.

The show stars Stephen Amell, Katie Cassidy, and Colin Donnell