The Most Interesting Places in the World

Audrey Cook, Managing Editor/ Student Life Editor

If you’re a cultural junkie like me or you just love travel, I would love to share some of the places that have impacted me most in my life. These places have given me perspective and intrigued me from the minute I got the privilege of experiencing them. Without further ado, here are some of my very favorite places in our very interesting world.

Chiang Mai, Thailand

A center of authentic food, with breathtaking and lush nature, this city in Asia is one of the most unique and natural places I have ever been. Green mountains and colorful architecture characterize this beautiful city, and its people are just as breathtaking.

Bray, Ireland

This beachside town is glorious in its landscape and its heritage. It’s full of diverse restaurants and local sights. The rocky shore is a wonderful background for all your dreamy photograph ideas, and the people will make you laugh until you cry.

Denver, Colorado

A wonderful city for all creatives. Nature and music are a staple of Denver, and it’s a great location for writers and those looking to spark their creative expression. Take a hike, breathe in the mountain air and enjoy the vibrant atmosphere.

Just three completely different towns on three completely different continents, but diversity is what makes the world go round. Curiosity and exploration is the key to great travel. I could not be more grateful for the opportunities I’ve had to explore these cities, and I hope the adventure never comes to an end.